View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Dana,

I will swim across the waters and pull the bus behind me. As badly as I have always wanted to come to Hawaii, we don't need any floaters.

Let's see, what is missing that goes with kilts and nighties. Stelleto boots. I can just see Mark and Allen now dancing in that short nightie and kilts in 7 inch hill boots. Picture it girls, shaking their booties doing the watusi.

Jose, I am bringing pinon nuts, chips, dips, Coors and Milwalkee, buritoes, tacos, Coors and Milwalkee. Did I say Coors and Milwalkee? I'm sure Mark needs some help supplying the beer.

Halloween parties. I love parties. I want to borrow my daughters Hippy costume she wore to the party last week. That will fit right in with our watusi and twist. We'll do a 60's party. Then we can bring our Medicinal Marijuana to help us get into the 60's groove. LOL

Come on Jose, where are you and DL at. I'm eating up all of the food and I am sure Mark is drinking up all of his beer.

Claudia, where are you, did you go to sleep on the curb? Blow your horn Jose to wake Claudia, can't pass her up. She'll be the life of the party.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote