View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default i am still here too.......

ok, we had some bad tornadoes in michigan, but we are safe and sound.............they hit all around us....we are upnorth ....so the pickup will have to be a little longer than expected...head to mackinac and i will be on I75...

OK, SO we have plenty of foods, drinks, company, entertainment and animals.........so now lets get a move on..........................

halloween parties are gonna be great..........i will borrow my daughters outfit she plans to wear...it is something from the movie hairspray....emily has seen that movie five times, so the theme for their halloween this year will be that.........the whole famiy is dressing......my son in law will be dressing the 'mother' part.......ala john travolta style......

glad yo see ya onboard mark i love lasagna too....now, with the mmj?? where are condor and debbie? they can bring one of their vaporizers and we can all try it out......(can't be illegal if we just inhale the smoke is it? dang michigan)

ahhhhh tubing.....lots of fun........

dana, we will be there soon i hope.....keep the mai tais ready, give scotty boy and sasha a big treat for me, and make sure the tropical storms do NOT venture to your island................big hugs to ya.....

so, come one come all........this trip is not just for the oldies...newbies are welcome too........so sign up......but ya gotta bring some foods............

claudia
emilys gramma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote