View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 10:26 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Daniella:

If I lived in the center of NYC, sure, I would get to go to shows, but then again, my rent would be $5000 a month. So no, I live in good old Brooklyn, NY. Where that is on the geography map, well, I have no idea. But it was the home of the old Brooklyn Dodgers, Barbara Streisand, and many others.

So I guess we just live where we have to live. Been living here 15 years. Today, because Alan went to the health fair in NYC, I have the whole day to immaculate my house. Didn't have to. It's already immaculated. lol

The b-12 that I take gives me lots of energy. I have a 30 foot living room/dining room. It looks exactly like it did when I first moved in. The lady downstairs is an artist and because I helped set up their computer, she likes to give me stuff. I have all her original artwork on my wall. She does very nice paintings and she makes stuffed pillows, she paints them, and signs them. They are on my couch. Not bad huh???

And I have a ceramic tile floor. No carpeting. Do you know how hard it is to keep this floor clean. My god, you see every little dot. But it's better than carpeting, so I've been told.

Take care and hope you are feeling fine.

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote