View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Alison here
Many thanks for all your replies. I too hope that my arm will get better - I just wish that my leg would do the same thing, I'm absolutely bored at the moment and want to go back to school to see all of my friends.
I like some of the names that you have picked for our new puppy - we will decide which one is the best when we get some more names, I like the name Bruno.
Vanessa - many thanks for all of your support through all of this, you have been brilliant, if you need any help just ask me. I like the name Alex for our new dog. Many thanks
Tayla - many thanks for wishing me good luck and thanks for saying that the puppy is cute - hes a bundle of trouble.
Frogga - Many thanks for all of your replies and advice - you too have been great. I like the names of your dogs, they are kinda funny, lol. I have been trying to rub my bad leg on the puppys fur, but it is really painful at the moment. I have been trying to teach the dog some tricks - we are going to take him to puppy classes when hes had his final vaccination.
When we took the puppy for his jabs he was ever so good, he didn't even jump when the needle went in. He was a bit shy, but when we gave him some dog biscuits he was straight there.
Will keep you up to date with my progress
Many thanks and pain free hugs
Alison
loretta (06-22-2009)