View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 03:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Makin' Progress! YAY!

Welp, so far, we’ve managed to pick up Claudia...and are on the way to get Joan. Then it is Sue...should have those gals picked up by this evening (the bus can sometimes go SUPER fast....sometimes not. ROFL).

It sounds like we need it to go super sonic for a bit, because Mark needs to be picked up ASAP. Looks like we are going to have to pour him in the bus when we get there....after we shake all of the sand out, that is.

Good thing that I just happened to have packed my Ancestorial (hmmm...is that even a word? Looks like it should be one...) Passed-down-through-generations-from-cave-people-time World Famous Orka Recipe! Orka to go with our Okra and grits! YUMMMMMM! ROFL. I am just glad that Mark is in charge of the fishing this time around....if he doesn’t catch anything before we pick him up...he can trail the line behind the bus or something, and see what he gets that way.

And...Allen can help watch what bites, while he is doing his “gig” which is doing a “jig” on top of the bus.

Anyway.....from what I figure....as long as the Super Sonic fuel (have a limited supply of that on board) hold out, we should have those three picked up by tonight. Then, someone ELSE can navigate this thing while I drive. LOL. DL seems to have fallen to sleep on the job (or is comatose...some one reach back there and poke her), and I am glad for the company on this big old bus! Lord knows that I need to have folks to talk to, otherwise I burst! , acutally, I just sit here and talk to myself. I figure as long as I don’t ANSWER, I am still good. Right?

Someone needs to have a robe ready for poor Marky. I don’t think that grass skirt and flimsy nightie are doing a super good job of covering things up...if you know what I mean. . LOL. Maybe Allen will have an exta kilt for him when we get there. I might have a wool skirt in all of this luggage somewhere....I will check on the next stop. Or, if someone will just hold this wheel for a sec...We need some CD’s too. I mean, I like Tony Orlando and Dawn as much as the next guy...but SHEESH! He seems to be stuck on a loop. My cd case thingy is around here somewhere too....*trying to rummage around by feet, feeling for the thing*. Has anyone seen it?

Anyway....Everyone else get ready! Get out there and wave so we can see you when we come by! If we past you...HOLLER! We will double back! NO one gets left behind that wants to go to Dana’s Halloween Party! (Dang! I don’t have a costume!!! That is ONE thing that I didn’t pack.....I will have to figure something out. LOL)

Well...since I can’t seem to find my CD’s right now, and I am NOT pulling over and stopping to just look for them...then I think that I will SING! (LOUDLY!!!! ) Ready????

“On the road again.
Just can’t wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin’ music with my friends
and I can’t wait to get on the road again!

On the road again!
Going places that I’ve never been
Seein’ things that I may never see again,
and I can’t wait to get on the road again!

On the road again!
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway.
We’re the best of friends!
Insistin’ that world be turnin’ our way...
And our way...

Is on the Road again!
Just can’t wait to get on the road again!
The life I love is makin’ music with my friends,
And I can’t wait to get on the Road again!........
(repeats...& I keep hummin'! LOL)

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by Joselita; 10-20-2007 at 03:18 PM. Reason: typos....*sigh
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote