View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked Oh NO! QUICK....

Somebody open up that back door and pull poor Abby in! I hit the “turbo” button on accident, and can’t slow down until I get to Joan’s......or, just past there. LOL, we might have to pull a U-ey and double back for her if the bus doesn’t cooperate with me! I bet poor Abbie left a brightly colored trail of Lucky Charms and Captian Crunch for a few miles behind us! I'm sorry, Sweetie!!

Claudia...DL is back there somewhere. I told you all; she fell to sleep way back in Alabama somewhere. Maybe that she crawled under that massive pile of luggage to get some peace and quiet? When you find her, poke her and get her to WAKE UP!

Oh....wait.

I forgot......we DID make a pit stop.....in Arkansas when we tried Maridane’s house, but didn’t find her at home. DL said something about some “Bushes”...........

I could’ve SWORN that that was her I heard back there SNORING, though. If she isn’t back there, then WHO is????

Well....if it is a booger back there, we will just get Joan to get after it with a shot gun or something! I am sure that she has one of those lying around that farm of hers......and, here is a stupid question; What is “ditchweed”? I know about...erm....one kind of special brownies, and the “special ingredient” in them is a type of....erm...Plant, shall we say. But, I haven’t heard of Ditchweed??? Or, is that just a.....well....Midwesterner term for that speial plant ingredient that I DO know about?

ROFL, and here I thought we said things Funny down South!

Anyway...check on Abbie. Make sure that her knees aren’t skinned...and Someone PLEASE give that girl a brush! Her hair looks like she just stepped out of a tornado or something!

Get Ready Joan! We are just about to your place....and then heading over to Sue...then Mark. Oh wait......Isn’t LIZ somewhere in between there too? Claudia and Abby...one of you all (or both! LOL) have to help me Navigate, seriously.

Anyway...we’re on the way (*singing & humming [as I can’t remember all of the words] “People get ready, there’s a train a-comin!” ROFL). Someone put in a GOOD CD!

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote