View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Roll Call Friday 9-29

Morning everyone!
Beautiful day here! The sun is out and it's gonna be in the 60's I think! I have the bedding on the clothesline, so that's about where my energy went.

I've been sticking pretty good to the old "D" thing. I haven't been on the scale lately, but the clothes are getting looser, so that's a good sign!! I think I'm gonna wait till my Mayo appointment on the 5th and be surprised.

I have been drinking my water and walking too!! It helps when I know some of you guys are doing it too, so thanks for kicking me in the butt gang!! It shouldn't hafta be that way, but it is....

I liked Junie's I dea of keeping all of the recipies together on one thread with sub categories. Is there a way of doing that? Or how else could we do that? It would be so much easier than having so many threads where recipies could get lost, but I don't know how to do it.

Also, has everyone expressed their thoughts about the name change of the forum? Jen brought up a valid point about maybe having separate forums for "weight loss" and "weight gain". I bet as time goes on and we get more members, we will be splitting into separate forums. I can definitely see that happening in the future. Maybe we need to do that now, I'm not sure. What do you think Curious? You know more about this than I do.

Hey Curious, Ms Mod lady! Whenever you think the appropriate amount of time has gone by for people to express their feelings/thoughts on the name change, maybe you could pick out the most popular 3 or 4 and set up a poll? I think that might be a fair way, but what does everyone else think?

OK, I'm done now, and besides, it's time for my walk. I hafta put on my lipstick so I'm a BABE!!! Lemme see, where can I take you guys today..... Well, I hafta go out to the grocery store, but I haven't been back since we got kicked out. Man, I hope they let us back in. You guys promise to behave this time?? GC---NO skateboard!!!

Have great "D" & "E" days!!
Hugs,
LS
PS--GC-I left a voicemail for Billie. Where are you BC? We're getting worried about you!! You haven't checked in for a while and we know you weren't doing the greatest! Only cuz we care about you honey! Can you either call me or post so we know you're ok please? (((Billie)))