View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Infrasound (also infrasond)

Hi Mrshippie,
I am very in tune with infrasound - the sorts of VERY low frequency energy that the natural world uses to communicate - elephants can communicate for massive distances - lightening & distant thunder - & doof doof music - I utterly despised it before but now I want to take to the sound system with an axe - If I could move. Male crocs (Salties) also use it by resonating their whole diaghram & upper body to attract mates - the lower the resonance the more attractive the mate & the more of them woohoo!! They come a runnin for miles. Some work is being done on these aspects.

Our neighbours installed a 10 hp air conditioner compressor about a meter or maybe 4 ft from my bed head & since then OM gosh - the pain in RSD affected areas. I just cannot rest in my bed when I need to & they do love their air con.

The doctors just don't get this one at all.

I used to like dabbling in electronics - but find it difficult to get a circuit to run properly now I have RSD unless I do what computer repairers do & wear an earth strap - mind you - concentrating on the circuit is an awful lot harder with RSD so I've just about given up.

It sounds a bit "out there" but I think some off us are a lot more in-tune than others esp with RSD.

When I've worked with horses I was priveleged to be taught by an old hand (and this was common practice) the good horsemen - really good ones subconcsiously make a low frequency rumble that is only really perceptible by the horse - most people can't pick it up & it can be used as a very effective adjunct to horse control. It's off the track but it's like when you meet a new horse you are going to ride - walk up to it calmly & gently let it smell your breath - right up close....watch their ears & facial expressions-----I digress but this brought me back to the world I loved & lived avidly for a lot of years. Lots more on horses but I'm off the thread - sorry.

Of course, I have to stay away from horses & cattle (I never blew up a cows nose tho..... now - can't move if they decide to so I stay away from my love.

THANKYOU SO MUCH it was so nice to remember HAPPY TIMES. I do hope I didn't bore you all or steal your thread.
Regards
Auberon
Auberon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote