View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 02:56 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Yes, Finz hit it - and I forgot to mention that. There is too much to warn about.

And Beth - oh GOD, knowing you, you tried harder than anyone would normally...most of us would...feeling that we don't want to seem impaired, and we KNOW we know the answer, if we could just come up with it...and of course, coming up with it, works against us.

Guessing at an answer was the wrong thing to do - you should have skipped the question. If by chance you got it right, it worked against you.

Ok - enough for others to learn from...

Now the good news.

Yes, the other side gets to see the report first, but then you guys get it, right? And your experts can comment, yes? Your own doc can relate what you tell him - HOW BAD OFF YOU WERE LATER ON. THE NEXT DAY. THE NEXT AFTER THAT.

I KNOW TOS. That experience didn't just come and go. You must've had a hard night, next day, etc. And while there...I'll bet you got a head ache, and had to take more meds...

I am not coaching you, I am guessing since this is my reaction, and you and I are sort of similar in our TOS. Make sure you get your report, and unless it's very much in your favor - in which case your doc just reviews and agrees - but even then, make sure you see your doc soon, and get those symptoms recorded for the LEGAL EVIDENTIARY RECORD.

These are just my thoughts, not legal advice, you have a great attorney - what does that attorney suggest as far as relating symptoms during and after the hearing?

God bless you Beth. You're almost through the legal tunnel. Me, too.
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote