Thread: I want to....
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry I want to....

jump up and down and throw a fit. Except that would hurt. I am going to rant at you all though..if you dont mind that is. For the last two days I have been unable to sleep. Why you may ask? Because the good Lord decided to give me a new diffintion of pain. Like I need one!!! My tmj has been flaring real bad. Then the TN flaring. Then a mirgraine that well not go away. Then 2!!! abcessed teeth. And so now I feel horrible and am a bear to live with at the moment. Then last night rae woke up in pain too! She is better this afternoon. But last night was horrible. However I feel like I should get good mommy points. She was up screaming which was making my pain twice as bad, but I didnt get nasty with her, yell, or anything. I just pretended that I didnt hurt(do you have any idea how hard that is?) and gave her what she needed. I will say this though. If my mother calls me again today complaining about her headache I may just scream at her. Ok I feel a little better now.

crystalina

p.s. Dh got smart and took everyone but me and rae to the store for some shopping. (we didnt need anything but they were gone for 2 wonderful hours)
crysopac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote