Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default When it rains...it pours?????

Barbara..
First of all.....please don't ever feel like you are whining for complaining......and from reading the replies you've gotten so far, I bet you can see that most agree with me. This whole MG is an overwhelming disease.....and it seems that it either started with another disease....or is followed by another one. As if MG all by itself is not enough for someone to deal with.
I have been over a 15 year or more period been diagnosed with everything but MG.....and then last week had a gall bladder attack that felt like I was in labor. This was after I had just had EMG with a doctor who specializes in MG, who proceeded to put needles around my left eye until I thought i was going to levitate or die one. No fun.......and I felt like my plate was already full.

HOWEVER......my pain seems to melt away when I read a post like yours....when there are young children and a husband in the picture. My children are grown...and I've been divorced for 15 years.....and actually it is ok because he would never have been able to deal with a sick wife.

So....I am very sympathetic to your situation and think you will find much relief just from being in this forum. Witnessing someone elses pain somehow eliviates mine....and I hope it will be the same for you. Stress I'm sure you know by now makes all the MG stuff worse. So try to check off as much as you can on your stress list.

Please keep sharing....we are all interested in your story and your pain.

Be well...
Cindy
cindylee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote