View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 11:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Nancy and Pono, I am still considering going but told them today at the Neuro's office to let me think about it for a while and maybe wait a month more. It has only been 7 mo so maybe a little time is in order. I do continue to have problems yet now I know for sure that I have mild brain damaadge and hubby will be more supportive...I think. I am so very tired and facing yet another doc is just the pits to me!

Pono, so sorry you have had so many falls and I hope the Neuro Psych will help you greatly. I too don't understand what they are all about or what tests and I KNOW I hate paper work or answering questions. UGH!

Nancy, I am so glad for you that the doc was so helpful for your Son. I need to read about him again...memory slides away from me so much but I am sure his was an injury. Will go back and read more.
I would like to meet someone who could understand my frustration and problems, especially since I am 65. One of my biggest frustrations is having people my age tell me that THEY do that too...NO THEY DON'T! What I had age related and what I have NOW are 2 different things. So I will go if this hangs on a while longer or gets worse.

Thanks Yall, Gaye
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Theta Z (10-13-2012)