View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just my .02 worth.........I am sure you all were waiting in high anticipation for it. LOL.....I agree that many don't want to post lots here if it is going to be 'gone' in a few weeks. The investment just doesn't seem to be worth the trouble.

I loved BT1 when I first was needing help. If it had not been for the information that was there, I would have never figured out which was my second step to take or all of the many steps thereafter.

I hate to be on a 'forum' where I can't express myself because I am afraid that I will be banned without warning. That is one of the reasons that I had stopped posting and had gone into 'lurker mode'.

I hate to think that all of the research information may be lost! I was forever sending new people over to BT1 to get started on their research into the GF lifestyle.

Not wanting to beat a dead horse, but this was why I was trying to copy duplicate the recipes...........for over a month now, I have been wanting to search out some information needed by my family. My DH has become very sick and I have had to remove corn from his/our diet as well. I could have really used the recipe folder with all of the recipes that didn't contain corn and the information from (I believe it was from Anne) on the grainless meals.

Hopefully no one would be banned for having information that they posted there to be posted here. If people have the committment that this place will stay open, I feel that they will come back many times. I also feel that they would put for the effort to repost and make this a new home by 'putting up the pictures and hanging the curtains' with trying to make this site a mirror of the former 'home'.

Okay, that is probably more than anyone wanted to know, but for me, just having the information to pass on to others that are in the same spot we were all in a few years ago of not having answers and not having adequate medical advice is worth having another site to refer them to for the help that they need.
Mrsppmrxky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote