View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 12:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Morning All

Morning to some of you and afternoon to the rest! Growing up in MN, in the Central Time Zone, it's always been weird to me to be here in the PST zone.

I think Billie is ok. I heard from her on Wednesday. She was in pain but real busy still dealing with paperwork and looking for a new house. I got 2 jokes from her last night so she must be ok, just tired and hurting like most of us here.

Here is my bit for the day (month???) for weight loss and excercise. In order to have the energy, you must have a good night sleep with lots of REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep. Not awake like this: You can tell if you have REM if you have dreams. If you are not dreaming and cannot sleep, please, please go to your doctor and talk about it. It only takes 5 years to die from no REM sleep and that is where I was at - 0, the big zero, zip, nada REM sleep. Also had some indication that my days and nights were starting to switch since I could not sleep at night I was sleeping in the day. Sooooooo - you will not be able to excercise and will continue to gain weight (I gained 20-30 lbs.) if you don't get a good night's sleep. Be honest with yourself and give your body what it needs.
PM me if you want more info. That is, PM me after you make a dr. appt.

Have great days everyone!!! I love this support group.

Nancy-H
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote