View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Again, my concern isn't the seizures (which are practically non existant now that I'm on meds). It's the memory issues. If I were to mention seizure anything in my job I'd be in trouble (again, I drive for my job). Brain surgery tends to give people a bad feeling in general even though things are much better now (I think I'm doing great, it's actually been a pretty positive experience all in all). Most people tend to think that you're inadequate after you tell them you've had brain surgery, as if you're not all mentally there... know what I mean? Damaged goods so to speak. Literally, I'm not all there anymore but hey, I make the best of what I've still got, which compared to a lot of people who've never been through the surgery is pretty darned good. I just don't remember things all that well. Sometimes better than others. But then everyone has days like that now don't they?