View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Bamboo)))))),

I **HEAR** you

Maybe you're screaming for the wrong people to help you. Some people are incapable of helping. It's like calling for the police when what you really need is the fire department

I doubt that you're an attention-seeker. Most of us are hurt and wounded

Bamboo, one thing that I've learned through all of this is that you have to be very CLEAR. Inner screaming doesn't get heard by anyone, not even ourselves.

If you think of yourself as a 'dot' or a 'blip' or a 'ghost', maybe no one else recognizes what you REALLY ARE. There's an awful lot of ghosts around this time of year. You *DO* appear half 'ghostly' -->> Bam-*BOO*

Maybe you need to SPEAK UP more for what you WANT and for what you NEED. Even though we like to think that people that 'love us' can 'understand us' without words, mostly they can't. They need the WORDS to be *OUT LOUD* so that they can hear over their own inner turmoil.

Bamboo, if you're feeling like you can't wait until your appointment, call for an earlier appointment. Or go to the emergency ward. Or go see a priest or a minister or a rabbi. Or go sit next to a nice, big, fat, old tree. Trees have an amazing healing power and they understand what it's like to "feel broken".

Next time you see a tree, take a real good look at its limbs. Do you see how many limbs are broken or misshapen. There's a tree near me that's got bugs in its roots and it's all rotted out near the ground. All the top branches have been broken off in the storms. There's squirrels and birds living inside all the holes throughout its trunk. And, yet, every spring, I see new little branches growing out with beautiful little green leaves on them

The tree struggles real hard to survive. I hope *THE HUMAN* YOU knows how to do a real good tree imitation -->> keep on fighting, keep on surviving.

We're all here for you. We can help best when we know what the problem is. But, we can help too, if you're not ready to talk about "the problem".

Stay strong. Keep yourself safe. And **TALK** -- talk to us, write in a book, talk to your psychiatrist, talk to a religious person, talk to a friend or a family memeber, talk to the trees.

BIG HUGS.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote