View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 09:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ebean - I totally feel you. I also have been dealing with my headaches for nearly 10 years. Docs told me it's migraine, you have too much stress, suck it up it's not that bad, it's all in your head. Well, guess what, my MRI said 8mm herniation! I also have more than just headaches. I am going to a Neurosurgeon Thursday to see if they can help. I know how you are feeling! All I want is to be capable of being the Mother & Wife & Daughter & Friend I want to be. My symptoms physically stop me from doing so much. I can't even play catch with my boys because bending over to pickup the ball makes me dizzy & gives me the pressurized headache. Just remember, even if they say no to the surgery, there are other docs out there. You may need to travel to find one, but I'm sure it would be worth it. I'll let you know in a few days, I live in Jacksonville, Fl and am going to Orlando. I couldn't find any docs experienced here in Jax. Hang in there, I know it is hard and I know there are times you just want to give up because you have been dealing with this for so long and so many times you have had to go back to square one. But we cannot giveup hope. I will pray for you.
wendy32221 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote