View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 12:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well we didn't make it to kindergarten today. Well we made it there but she didn't stay. She was very ornery when she woke up, and then couldn't deal with having to leave her coat at school so she could go out later and play. She wanted me to take it home. Everything started escalating, I took her home as I wasn't quite sure what was going on with her, and since it is just a normal kindergarten class I feel bad when the teachers have to deal with such behavior. I probably made a huge mistake, and thinking about it now, I should have handled it differently.

Talked with the NS today. He still hasn't gotten the films from the hospital for the MRI (he is in NY, and we had the MRI at a hospital in NJ). He got the radiologists report, but he doesn't go by those, he reads his own films. So I fedXd the ones the hosiptal gave to me, I am glad to get them out of the house. Hopefully he will review them on Monday.

The food thing is a nightmare for me. Tom sounds similar to Helen. She is the pickiest eater in the world, she likes broccoli, and sometimes she will eat meat if she can eat it off toothpicks and dip it in something....she loves A1 sauce. I wish I could get her away from the potato chips, but sometimes I know she is cranky because she is hungry and it is the only thing I can get her to eat. I will look at those sites you sent to me. I think we will try to switch over some things little by little.

Thanks to everyone for your replies, I greatly appreciate it.
hunterjjumper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote