View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The treatments I am referring to were those that solicitated people to spend upwards of $25,000 dollars and travel out of the country in some cases to receive these treatments.

Two lost their entire savings to go to China for one example and yet not a word of caution cam e from the moderators or John there.

I don't mean the simple talking about medications and such. these treatments meant brain surgery.

As for the site I am asking for. No I don't want a I am going for a vacation such and such a time.

I want a serious forum where if you are leaving you say so and don't leave everyone in the lurch as to lhow you or your kin are doing. One where you can come back to inform everyone as to how things are going.

The forum if not regulated will just be another chit chat and while that is not a bad concept for a forum just not in this context.

I have the phone number of the person I am talking about and I have not used it because it would only take her a minute to do this and if she doesn't want to then the topic is dead.

I just want to help someone else who will take this route to ovllivion not to have to do it.

Perhaps it could be a post only through a moderator and no responses allowed to them.

I don't know maybe I am just wistfully thinking but I do know that the years and years I was on Braintalk wwere not wasted but did leave a lot to be desired in the way I would like a site to be.

Being vocal now is the answer to the future for this site.

Guess you will know when I think everything is Kosher when I shut up lol
Thelma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote