Thread: "Headaches"
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 05:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes yes!! I sometimes feel like my brain is being squeezed - that is the tightness! Hadn't thought of it that way! This happens when I am tired or having to force myself to think - trying too hard. Often goes with the sensation of feeling that my skull is not attached to the top of my spine properly,. I can't move my head too quickly or jerk it as it is like I get instant pain/sensations in my head - I joke about needing a stabilizer in my brain. Seriously though I have wondered if by brain is loose inside my skull and bangs around now! Even though I have had PCS for 6 years, I am still discovering different symptons that I was unaware of from reading the postings - things that make you think wow I do that too - often I don't think that we are even aware of all the changes! Personally I believe they are headaches as I have learnt to relax my muscles - I call them tired headaches from trying to function on zero energy - that is when all the symptons come to the surface. There are also the weird aches from moving or jerking your head too quickly. Maybe we should form a list of all the types of headaches we all get!!!!!
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote