View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 06:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes, it's on the right side. It's not so severe as I am extremely concerned, but it is slightly uncomfortable and very painful when I try to arch backward (feels like an 'inner' pain). I had poked all around and bent various ways as I first thought it was back pain and then realized it's not.

My blood pressure it typically low, and it's average when I am perked up. It's been pretty good for the most part. Aside from this pain and my night time peeing issues, I actually feel a lot better than I have for the past few months.

Of course now everything around me is on fire and I can't breathe worth a crap, but that's obviously unrelated. :P My primary doctor works out of the urgent care center so she's out with the fire fighters. I imagine she will be gone until they get the fires out which is hopefully soon!

The pain is confusing as I've never really had any problems with those areas as far as I know. I've only got a couple more days left on my antibiotics, and I am hoping they will avoid putting me on IV Rocephin. I'd asked them to let me try a 'healing diet' because I feel like I need to detox. They aren't really excited about that, but I'm not doing it without their agreement, as I am sure they know better than I do. Well, most of the time.

Thanks as usual for all of your great information. I'd be lost without you around!

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote