View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
I'm sorry but how can i go to a hospital? I go to casuality and i say i feel sucidal? Do i then sit around till a dr has the time to see me? They will just think i'm mad.

This has been a continal build up since i was 11 but more in the last 5 years. I'm seriously tired. It probably does not sound long to you but i'm weak...

The 'other' helen....the best i can describe her as is a very very big mass, but at the same time not the helen you would see on a daily basis. I often wonder at that because she takes over my mind so i don't understand how she doesn't get through to other people. I cannot put my finger on what she is, she is elusive. She is definately of a different consistency to normal things though. I have often had the feeling that if i jumped out of a window, on the way down the two parts of me would become whole.

I seem to be very aware of where things are. I know one part of me is sitting to the right of my head right now. I know that 'i' dont reach the tips of my fingers, 'i' am about a cm away. It is not that i am numb. I am just not whole.
Hi,
Yes! Go to causualty, bring any medication you are on, and bring print outs of what you wrote from this site,
Tell them you are suicidal and that you are not safe at home.

The person in charge of triage will either ask you to wait or take you right in depending on how busy they are.

Go. Take this trip to the hospital to save yourself. You are not mad. You are on a quest to save yourself.
I hear in your posts that you have a lot going on inside you. You don't have to carry all this load by yourself. The people at the hospital can help you. That's why they are there.

Mari
Mari is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote