View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 07:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Walking

Hi all;

First I need to point out, that my doctor has allowed me to drive. This is due to the fact that I am only taking 1/2 of one hydrocodone at night to help me sleep. The rest of the day, due to horrible responses to pain meds, I take Tylenol. This is part of the problem I have had, it doesn't cut the pain.

I am up to walking a full hour per day, 2 miles is what I am managing so far. The pain is slowly dissapating. Getting up seems to be the roughest part and that too, is getting easier each day.

My son has helped a lot, coming over daily to do thing that I still can't do, like raking leaves and vacuuming. Other than that, it's me and 3 cats. That has made it a bit more difficult too.

I did manage to stop by the office yesterday and get a few things done for my staff and am hoping for a work release on Monday. I still get tired easily and have been rather emotional, I think from pain and fatigue.

Also, I did have an injury. Apparently my children should have been born via C-section? The first was a very difficult labor and delivery (22 hours of hard labor) and I had horrible pain the first year after he was born. Then it subsided. My second child was born without a hitch! Apparently the way had been cleared by the first?

It really started bothering me in 1998 and due to degeneration and has gotten progressively worse.

The reality? I would do it all over again if not doing it, meant not having my boys. I adore them and they are worth any amount of pain I may have had, or may now be suffering.
abbygirl312 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (05-28-2010)