View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayleaf View Post
Hello Virginia:
From the way you worded it I take it Kripula is one of other types? I had read that Yoga was good for you so I went to a class. I had no previous experience or ideas about it. I'm in pretty good shape for having a m.s. dx, but that class just about did me in. I did not go back. But maybe it was not this kripula kind.
m
I have taken Yoga classes in the past that put me in bed with injuries. You have to be very careful. Now I only take ones that say gentle yoga or yoga for people with back injuries etc. I never go higher then Yoga level 1.

If you can find a old fashioned stretch class that works well too but they are out of fashion now.

The main thing we need is to stretch out all our muscles and the relaxation at the end is a plus. The last thing I need is to try to turn myself into a pretzel.

But after years and years prior to MS of every type of class from Jazzersize to step classes I got more physical results from my level 1 yoga class then any of my prior classes. It really makes a difference.
cherie60 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote