View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 02:06 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Yes Jan, I got your message. I think I may of got a cell call too, but I was in no mans land and didn't have a siginal. I was talking my puter to be fixed again. I shouldn't be carrying it around, but hey who's gonna do it for me. I'm on the laptop now.

I haven't been very well but keep thinking I will get better. I am worse than I was when I first came home. I am only suppose to lift 5 pounds. I don't know if it's from lifting the dog or not. I have to keep it iced down or the pain isn't much better. My family doctor doesn't give me much for pain anyhow. I didn't go today and now he won't be in til Monday. Mark and I are going to look at trailers that day. He wants to show me a new one doesn't cost anymore than the one I'm looking at. But this one is already on a lot, has a garage, trees and it landscaped. My only problem is it has steps everywhere I look and I don't do steps very good at this time.

My diet is coming along ok.I steadly loose some. Well I better back on out of here for now. Thanks for inquiring about me. I got a little joke for you all.
Hugs,
BC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !cid_00c201c6d8d1$4ee47f80$c01ac080@vivienne3108.jpg (25.8 KB, 189 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote