Thread: Diet?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Thank you. Yes I meant for pain. I also have horrible stomach issues which in comparison to my pain is not my big issue. I wonder if there is some connection though and too when I get my out of it. My stomach though is severe constipation regardless of fiber,bloating,pain. I was dx but feel it is more. Anyhow I read a book I think called foods that fight inflammation but didn't know if that would help pn though I have tight calves which they said is from the pn. I have been tested for gluten intolerance and diabetes both I don't have. I was told in the past I had hypoglycemia but the endo I saw said that is not a real issue just when you go too long without eating. I eat though every few hours.
Thanks for the websites. I will keep checking them out. I also like Dr Oz. I wish he could be my doc. I looked through that you on a diet. I wrote on another post but there is a website called wholefoods not the store though if that comes up. Anyhow it has ratings of the healthiest foods and what it helps with. Also about disease and diet,recipes,and meal plans.
Mrs.D,When you said high sugar intake leads to increase levels at the nerve endings of sorbitol, I have no clue what that meant. Is it that sugar irritates the nerve endings?Also what about fake sugars like equal?I agree I have had those pouches. They come in a cup too and also in tuna but I have seen the salmon in a cup with different flavors like teriyaki. Does protein help repair nerves like it does for an injury or no it is not the same?
Thanks

Last edited by daniella; 10-24-2007 at 01:50 PM. Reason: add
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote