View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Daniella, I don't know of any docs there....

But I guess IF you PM Shelley, Kmeb and Wings42 [aka David] they mite be able to help....

I have to say tho....Don't ya hate it when each doc passes off responsibility [so to speak] to another, and they never actually communicate. Doesn't it make you feel as if you are one true HOT POTATO that they simply want to pass on? Does wonders to your ego doesn't it? Do not ever take that personally - i would take it as a sign of either a doc who's taken too much on, or one who doesn't really care...as in Not Curious. I prefer my docs to BE Curious... Thing is not to be a 'doormat' and allow them to do it [the passing off stuff] make another appointment and really challenge them. Try to make it clear that there must have been something said and not REcIEVED during your prior appointments that isn't getting US [you and doc] anywhere near what you expected for 'someone of their calibre'. Ego/complements [tho indirect] can be a far better carrots than a big stick. Something I suspect you want to use. Sometimes it works, others it can backfire...you just have to 'feel' your way thru that doc on THAT day and try to get a point of three across.

Wish I could be more useful. There really have to be more GOOD GUYS out there? Do they all go down a black hole or something? Hugs for the duration! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote