View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I can help you avoid surery

First how did the accident happen or was there even an accident in the first place? Second how long has he had the pain? Third what is his height and weight of the patient? Fourth has the herination been confermed by MRI?

I can not say if the DRX 9000 will be effective if I do not know any of the above information but I can say seeing an Ostiopath who speciallizes in OMM is what you need to do first rather than seeing an MD.

Also in regards to traction or decompression therapy or whatever they are calling it these days if there is a perexisting muscle imbalance and can use traction and get adjusted till the cows come home and it will do nothing intil you fix the muscle imbalance. Though if you really have your heart set on traction you can get a product called "Invertac" for $300 which will do the exact same thing as the DRX 9000. Also if you do get a traction table I would say go with the Invertrac as if will not put stress on your knees which other tables do(I hurt my knee on one a few months back).

Good luck
,Mike
1MikeD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote