View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default yes

yes the church does have workiers comp. but it is now over 2 yrs so its too late, always too late. they do give me there disibility when i am out which is 70% of my check ,which is about what i make after taxes anyway and the disibility lady was so nice that she left my case open anextra 2 weeks ,which is now over too, but she said if it didn't work to call her and they would gi ve me an additional 2 yrs, she never heard of anyone returning to work so soon after this surgery ,she said nthey either take a year or never return so she gave me a pat on the back. but i don't want to leave i love my job but it is getting to the point i cann't even get out of bed. i was thinking of sueing the 1st doc. as the next one said that he has fixed alot of that doc. misstakes can you believe that . the 1st doc was an nasty man, he even wrote on my discharge that i had no pain can you image that, i didn't really read it when i signed it becausse i was in so much pain. the next doc was very nice and concerned and anwsered all my questions until he my new mri now everyoone is trying to pass the buck , my primary wants me on the patch which i did get for a month, but now have to see if the new pm will give it it's the onl;y thing that helps, but 25 m is not enough. i just don't know anymore . thanks for your help and hope you have a painfree day deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote