Thread: roll call
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Suzie... Thank you for letting me know about this first of all! And second, I really hope the change in setting will do the trick for you. Hearing about all these things makes me wonder if Megs has been having pressure issues. It seems to come and go and right now it is gone... So I don't know if she is being 2, being female, or being stubborn like her dad. Or, if it is pressure issues or a seizure coming on. Her daycare lady and I seem to be able to tell when the seizures are building, so that is good... I just wish she could tell me what is going on sometimes.

Hey Becki... You are right... I have been pretty quiet and I feel bad. But, I am sure you understand. Too bad you don't live closer, I could get you a great job... Wanna move? heehee! I was going to send Mitchell a bday card and well, that didn't happen either.

Anyway, I am hoping by next week we are all settled into the new schedule around here and I won't have so much prep work for the start of our preschool curicullum (I know that isn't spelled right, but it is too late for me to look it up!). Tonight I got stuff covered so that if my grubby little kiddos touch the calendar, etc. they won't ruin it! This weekend I am going to go in and rearrange and get everything settled so that we have a good start to school!

TTFN!
MegNJaxMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote