View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:12 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks I really appreciate it if you would ask or hear of someone. I will also try to pm those people. I am willing to drive. I mean I drove 4 hours to OH when in MI each way. For a good doc I would fly to Japan. I think that getting a 2nd opinion at Ucla will not work since I saw the director of the pain clinic. I was thinking that maybe instead of more pain clinics right now to find a good gp who may look deeper into more meds for the legs pain but also look more into the breathing and out of it. I had went to a new gp in June who I hoped would do that but just gave me nose spray and then I went to the Cleveland and Clinic. I have no clue where the good docs are. I felt place lke Cleveland and Ucla would be great but felt very rushed and let down. The ucla doc said I would never get better or relief unless the stimulator and also really stressed a psychiatrist. I felt and usually my mom comes but since I moved here I went on my own but because of my age and background he really did not treat me in a proper way.The Cleveland one though seemed to think oneday I would be able to run which I wil never try but the option would be nice.I have yet to come out of these apts feeling better. The docs either make my pain worse by touching me when I say not to or I have to fight with them not to or they make my mental outlook worse.I am doing more from where I came from of all day in bed. I take 20 minute walks and am out of bed full days but still my pain is very high,the out of it and chest is scary,and the leg pain has spread to both legs. Sorry for my rant. I know you all have been through similar. I'm just hoping for angel doc soon.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote