View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I have been on neurontin,lyrica,elavil,cymbalta which is current,tramadol not slow release,lidocaine patch,and vicadin but not for months. I have a hard time with meds doing what there suppose to. In the past I have been on many meds for depression,anxiety,and sleep but they never do what intended but give me side effects so I don't know if I am a good example. For me maybe cause I was not on them for extended period I didn't notice weight gain. I know the neurontin and lyrica are known for that. I think Cymbalta is not known for weight gain. When I first started it I was extremly nauses but didn't throw up but some people I have heard do. The elavil I was on for awhile but didn't see very much relief and did not help with sleep. I am still in a lot of pain but am not sure if the progress I have made is from the help of Cymbalta. I'm now up to 20 minute walks and out of bed doing daily activities where as months ago I was in bed for almost all day and crying through vicadin in pain barely able to walk to the bathroom. I know a girl at the clinic I was at was having a hard time with meds and weight gain. They also were going to try her on oh I forgot the name its more for migranes though so don't know if it would help for back. I'm sorry I can't remember someone else may know though. Hang in there.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote