View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Tongue Oops - Ouch - Dang

It was two weeks since my surgery yesterday. Last week when I went for my post-op I was feeling great. Doing really well and all.

Well, I suppose in my mind, I acted like I didn't even have surgery. Now I hear crackle and bones moving and PAIN. Maybe it is just part of the recovery process, at least I hope so. I see my surgeon again in November.

I haven't been doing much, since I really can't, back to wearing the sling (not just when I go out). Doing the exercies as he said.

My mind is still on the Gyn/Oncologist (Nov. 7th) driving me up the wall.

I had company over Friday and Sunday so there was alcohol in the house, now I found my mom is nipping (drinking). I am not saying anything, because there is only a drop left, then there will be no more in the house. I really don't want to confront this situation, because I know it's not worth it. I really don't need this again. She was so sure that she would never want to go through what she just did being in the hospital, she wouldn't touch a drop.

She was doing sooooooooooooo well. I am just going to wait and see what happens when there is no more which will be today/tonight. As far as I can see, she is just having one at night when Dirk and I go to bed, because Dirk got up to let the dogs out and she was making a drink. I could tell sort of anyway, because she was getting a bit snappy.

One problem, I have to take her to get her blood checked tomorrow for the coumidin, and I KNOW afterwards she will want to stop someplace and say it's for lunch. Not going to happen. I will sure hear about it too.

With all the meds she is on, she is playing with FIRE.

Enough of me complaining....got to call maintenance, the toilet in our master bathroom broke. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just something else to deal with.

I'm just stressed, tired, in pain, afraid, depressed, etc...............

Hugs, Nikko