View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 03:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default different pain....

Thanks for your inputzz.
The type of pain can differ depending on the problem(s).
The pain I am referring to is the feeling of intense pain, feels as if anything larger than a tampon is way too large....all the wine, dance and song...along with a Industrial sized dose of lubrication in the world does nothing to help as its not a matter of insertion. Its a muscular tightening that is happening. Muscles that are knotted and tense.
The only releif is sessions with a physical therapist who does vaginal trigger point therapy.
I am finding that this is more common than anyone could imagine.
But thankfully my husband is a wonderful and supportive person. I just wish I didn't have to bother with all these therapy treatments for my body falling apart piece by piece.
I will do some more research on this subject and post the websights that explains this issue.....I had all this on the old BT.
Blessings, cheryl
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote