View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:44 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default to indogogo and jaye

first, to jaye

i get the impression you think i am dissing the seriousness of depression. if you could point out to me where i did that, i would be really impressed, because, you see, i am still not fully recovered from a serious major depression, complete wth a suicide plan, and i am beginning to think i may never be the same person i was before. and this would be the second time i was nearly destroyed by depression - the first time i actually sent up a tiny trial balloon by cutting myself with a piece of broken glass to see how much it would bleed - i was going to slit my wrists, you see. fortunately, the tiny bit it bled scared the bejeesus out of me and i had to find another road, so yeah, i am fully aware of the seriousness of depression.

however, just because i have experience depression once while having pd and once loooong before is not conclusive evidence that it is a symptom. if it is, then so are uti's and collapsed discs and psoriasis, and several colds.

indogogo, you asked me a question, i answered without attitude or sarcasm. you can't believe you are still having this conversation? golly, don't stay on my account. but if you do, please be nice.
boann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote