View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default any help would be appreciated

hell o all
I am new here so please bare with me ,i am also new to the computer. I need help i have alot of spinal issues and am wondering what is the best pain medicine to help me. i am currently on the fentanyl patch 25 which at first was a god send but now doesn't seem to work as well or for more than 2 days when they say it should last for 3 am also on soma and vicodin, the vicoden doesn't sem to be working anymore either. a little back ground oh isn;t that funny BACK ground get it hahah well anyway to start i had a acdf c5-6 in 06 failure had a posterior revision THAT HURT c5-6 in 07 just found out that i have t7-8 hereniated and compressing the cord t6-7 also herniated all lumber bulging with l4-5 stenonid all other cervial from c3-7 also herniated with c6-7 compresing cord also. so as you can see i am in a lot of pain, didn't sleep at all last night and have 3 jobs today so gotta go soon. I don't know if i can keep working as the pain is so bad and i do alot of heavy lifting like 100lb daily, and my right side starts to not work after about 1 hour , any one know what all this means, i see a pm on maonday and can use any advice anyone can give me,, thank you and take care deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote