View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Well...FINALLY! DL woke her self up. QUICK! You all back there....give her some coffee or something, before she falls to sleep again! Sheesh.

Head count, huh? Lets see.....

There is me, DL, Claudia, Joan (Farmwife), Liz, Barb, Sue, Mark. Abby......and I think that is all that we have gotten so far? Did I leave anyone out??

(Kinda hard to count heads while driving, you see....)

Now, we are trying to track down Sandel.....which is hard, being as she is “Geographically Challenged”, and I am “Directionally Dysfunctional”, and don’t have anyone up here paying attention and helping me navigate this thing! ROFL.

Plus, the fact that she seems to go one way....then turn another.....and then turn back....and then head in the totally opposite direction......is makes her hard to track down! ROFL. You guys back there....Keep your eyes peeled, and help me look for Sandel, meandering down (or up...or across...ROFL) the road on her Superduper Solar/Wind Charged Scooter Thingy. It is easy to tell where she has been, at least, since all of the lights are out along her path! ROFL. Now...if we can just catch up and actually SEE the lights going out, we will have her!

Ok.....Seriously. I need a navigator up here. DL was supposed to do that, but she can’t seem to stay awake long enough. LOL. I don’t want to start going in more circles then we already are!

Pass me a brownie too, K? Oh..and some Cheetos, Please. And....some rootbeer to wash them down (the cheetos, not the brownies. Rootbeer and BROWNIES? Yucko. ROFL)

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote