View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. As you know I'm thinking of the spinal cord stimulator as well. I have also had the issue with docs not wanting to do the patch and when I was on vicadin pushed me off. It was explained to me that its cause these can create other problems such as liver and also are addictive. As for the sensitivity I was told this at Cleveland too.That when you use these meds it makes your brain more sensitive to pain and I guess in turn making you turn to more narcotics or the need for it with pain that would otherwise not need it. I may be confused a little too so bare with me. I know when I went to Ucla and he would only do the stimulator or nothing I had wondered if it was to make money. I was hoping not but was in the back of my mind. I'm wondering and I don't know for myself and am looking for more opinions cause my neuro thought this patch may be an option but is there issues like live. That was my concern when I was on vicadin. This pain is horrible but don't want other issues too. Ok good luck on your choice. Too bad if we got the stimulator we couldn't do it together. Like hospital buddies. I'm a little scared well more then a little. Many hugs
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote