View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 04:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think it would be great to offer that place to members...the place that they would say goodbye and why, etc. I'd also like it combined with the other as I'd mentioned.

That said, if the forum is put into place (I can't answer that or know that it will be), that's all we can do...offer the "place". It doesn't mean to say that all members, or even a few, can or will utilize it for those purposes. It would be great if all our community friends are able to say the hellos, goodbyes, be backs, etc. (at times people don't fully recognize the impact they might have on others), but it doesn't mean that they can or will.

I think having a place to come together, share, support and every other thing we have offered to us is a true gift. It also, as in real life, can have the downers...including, but not limited to, no longer having those we've come to care for available to us as they were. I think we all take that "leap" when communicating with others.

I think your suggestion to say "goodbye" is a great thing to offer for those willing and that are in the "place" for that kind of sharing with all of the other things they're dealing with. Some (moving on willingly) might not have that kind of energy in the moment, but it would be great to know that it's there to drop back in on at any time.

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote