View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question Hello, Monica

I guess I was on my summer break when you came on here.

I am very interested in the hyperbaric oxygen treatment. So do please post
about it in detail.

How old are you? Do you eat a wide range of foods? Some other nutrients
may be helpful for you. Magnesium, Thiamine, are two that work for many of
us. So can you tell me what you are taking besides the B12?

Being tense and anxious will increase inflammatory chemicals in the body and make pain and nerve pain seem worse. What drugs were you given for this if any, besides the IVIG?

Also have you read about gluten, and neuropathy? Some people show their symptoms to the reaction to gluten in their nervous systems. We have a Gluten board here to visit to learn about that. Removing gluten is something you can do without a doctor and if it is going to work for you, you should see some indication after after a couple of months. You can be tested but I don't know how Mexico is with the names of tests etc. Or their likelihood to do them there.

Are only your legs affected? Do you take any other medications for other reasons?
Sorry for all the questions.- I'd just like to get a better handle on what is happening to you.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote