View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

boann,

I probably could have used a better word. I did try to qualify it, though, by saying I understood the desire learn and understand. To say that the question was "dumb" does not imply in any way that I think the person who asked the question is dumb.

I'll try to apply a different word or phrase... perhaps not useful, irrelevant, prone to misinterpretation, not an "apples versus oranges" sort of analysis, not useful for drawing conclusions, etc.

I originally began my post by saying somewhat sarcastically that the answer is simple: whatever bothers me most at the moment. I deleted it though.

How can we really differentiate between motor or non-motor as being the most problematic? Right now, I'm having some significant pain in my hands while typing, so it bothers me most, right now. In 45 minutes I need to be at work and try to tackle a difficult programming problem in a program that was written some ten years ago and for which there's no real documentation. In 50 minutes, my problems with concentration will bother me most.

So what does that tell you? Put that into a motor versus non-motor analysis and derive a useful conclusion for me.

Now, however, I do understand how this topic went so far astray. Use of the word "dumb" in the earlier post was not an attack. This post, however, was. You asked the question. Try to be up to accepting the replies. I'm mad now.

Regards,

Karl
K.Ibsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote