View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 04:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

FW 2000

An interesting post, for years my GP said i had SAD. and yes the minuet October begins and the nights get longer i feel a change,.Come the first of March i literally feel like a spring lamb. The last couple of years i have noticed a depression in summer months, possibly because of a lack of British summer. but there is deffinately something in this.

I would like to ask a question one step further, does anyone else have mood peaks/lows arround a Full Moon period. I'm truly serious , so stop laughing out loud.

For years i've pondered this question and it only came about when my son said to me that, i get drunk, or go mad, or act silly, when its a full moon.
I became paranoid, and traced back every full moon date for the last two years.

I was astonished, there was a pattern, arguements at work, going off on a bender [8 hour drinking binge] arguements at home, crazy days, impulsive purchasing or mad shopping days.the list goes on.

Is this just me or is anyone else familiar with this odd quirk of nature.

Ive never told a health professional this because i was convinced they would lock me up, or ask if i bark at the moon or stuff like that. L.O.L

Take care of You

David