Old 10-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs down ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by loklok View Post
I have been using these in conjuction with other treatment. They help draw the toxins out and better used after saunas, massages, scubs and any other detox stuff. My pads are taken to hospital lab and chemical content is anyalzed. It was very amazing to find out what you body is spuing out. They are good , but use them after some kind of treatment and DO NOT touch the crud part ( they need to stay on at least 6 hours. ) The crud will be re-absorbed into your body! Ya, these are good, but use with some other treatment and when you get enough, about 3-6 pads, you can persue and see if you doc can send to lab to analyze. Metals and chemicals will come up in percentages! Good luck, ya all!
Well, I think you should analyze a clean unused one, and then compare it to a used one. I think you will find the metals are there, waiting to be visually activated by oxidation. Yes the metals will come up...since there are there to begin with.

And I'd like to know exactly what those tests are revealing...you don't say.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote