View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Jo:

They have never been to Neurotalk. They don't want to go to Neurotalk. I have never accessed Neurotalk from their house. I haven't been there in over one year.

For some reason, this only pertains to this particular thread "Can't Access etc. etc.". Perhaps when I included their URL in this particular thread, well, I really don't know what is happening.

She said "I put in Ritchie's URL in my address thing, and a link to neurotalks came up. I clicked on the link, and I saw all the postings. I saw your picture.

I think her husband is annoyed that whenever he tries to access his URL, a link to neurotalk comes up.

I have no idea why this is so.

I'm going to try and delete any reference to his website from this thread, but honestly, if you can delete the whole thread, that would be great.

If it can't be done, at least I will have removed their website from this thread.

This should solve their problem, I hope.

I honestly have no idea what the heck is going on.

But I do know, she has never gone to neurotalk, she doesn't save anything. So this must be some kind of fluke, that when she types in his URL, it links to neurotalks. I have no idea why.

Melody

UPDATE: Just tried to delete any reference to his website and I was informed that so many days have passed and I can't edit or do anything. Can you please just remove the web addresses from this thread. I don't care about anything else in the thread, just take off this guys discoverytoys web address, okay???

Also Moose has the URL in his posting. Maybe if there is no mention of the Discovery Toys URL in this thread, maybe that will stop it from popping up every time they try and access their website.

I'd appreciate it.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote