View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Emotional now

I've been quite emotional the last few days. I am trapped in the house and suffering quite badly. I don't know if it's another break or if the inflammation is rampant again. I'm due to go in on Tuesday for another monitoring of my Hemoglobin and Hemoticrit. I am also to have blood drawn to monitor sed rate, C-Reactive Protein and another inflammation marker I can't remember right now. So we should have some answers soon. But I'm finding I have no relief from the pain except for sleep (sleep meds are taken). I've been on crutches the last few days because I can't put my weight on my legs. It's not the neuropathy, it's more in the joints. So I was feeling really sorry for myself when this little poem was posted on the Sjogren's forum. It provided me with the hysterical crying jag I needed. I just needed some release. I don't usually let myself release with tears because I spend days eyewise recovering. So everything was all pent up inside.

I thank you all for replying and I hope the little verse helped someone. It was from another Sjogren's patient who suffers pretty badly. I'll try not to continue my pity party.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote