View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy

Ok...Whew!

Glad to know that I’m not really crazy (still just slightly weird! ROFL).

Anyway...it was a good thing that we were bouncing around up in Maine after picking up Mark (who must also be asleep back there. Huh! I think that I am the only one that can stay awake on this dad burn bus!)...because I just happened to happen upon Sandel, wandering around up there! So YAY! Now we got her picked up too!

Ok...someone is going to HAVE To wake up, and tell me where we are supposed to go & who to pick up next, and how to get there....and.....erm.....where we are now?

Ah. Well. You see, I AM Directionally Dysfunctional......and....well.....I am lost.

LOL. I don’t think those Brownies helped at all, either. They just made me want Cheetos and Doritos....and other types of crunchy munchies. Plus...I think that I lost the map way back there, in the mud hole while trying to outrun the police......

So........Help? Sandel and I could wind up wandering around for....well....long time, if left to our own devices, while everyone else is asleep. (I think that it was the BROWNIES that put them all to sleep......don’t think we need anymore of those for a while....)

I guess that I am the Wandering Wondering Woman again (Liz...You know what I am talking about! ROFL...where is Heating Pad?) Wandering about, Wondering where the crap we are.....lost in the freezing cold woods up here in ....well.....wherever we are. LOL

Maybe someone will wake up soon............?

"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ~Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by Joselita; 10-26-2007 at 10:25 PM. Reason: lost my purple...trying to get it found again. lol
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote