Thread: Help with DX
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 05:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner View Post
Thanks for the reply, I looked at the new McDonald criteria and it seems that know one was following it when I showed up.

The first time I had a MRI or seen a neuro, it was a full eight months since my first episode. Then I went another year before the doctor order a MRI and I wasn't even having a attack, same with the last. I never get to see the neuro till the episode is long over:

( Oh welllll......... Things for me will have to get really bad before I go and summit to the BS thats been handed to me. Like I said, I'm in the autoimmune form more, and I have discovered myself, that I'm gluten sensitive, as well as soy, and milk.

Getting these things out of my diet has greatly increased my energy level, as well as helping my moods. No more headaches, stomach aches, and alot of the other joint pain has greatly reduced. Heck I was doing so good I even painted my mom's condo But then just like every other time I do something of any effort I crash.

And it took me a good 10 days to recover. Still achy, still feel like I've been hit by a mack truck, but I'll carry on. It was worth it, to see my mom so happy, now that her place is all nice and new.

Feel for my cousin though, I hope she signs on here, there so many nice people that have been where she about to go. And theres alot of useful information. . Glad that shes not in limboland, although, thats a doubled edge sword. I know that she has alot of major disission to make. Thanks again, Patricia:

P.S. Cricket I live in the interior of BC, where the sun always shines.
Just breaking up your post so others can read and answer.
BBS1951 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote