View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 07:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you all, so very much!!
Curious, I love the idea of sanitizer! Thanks for that tip! Her school was built only 5 yrs. ago and it is very well taken care of. Everytime I walk in there, it always smells so good!
Jose, You said on your local news that they mentioned that the schools aren't required to notify parents when another student has been dxed with staph?? This would make me so mad!! A few times when lice was in the school, they notified every single parent on that too! My daughter is not allowed to carry a purse to tuck the hand sanitizer in it. I will however put it into her book bag and she can then put it into her desk. Josie, I did mention this at the beginning of my letter, about how the letter sent home, said that they are going to go above and beyond the guidelines, that the building will be disinfected over the weekend. So, that relieves some of the pressure off me. They left two phone numbers. It says;"If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either the building administrators or me(the Superintendent). I did explain how important it is for her to wash her hands. So you would probably strip searched your kids?? LOL I didn't do that to Desi, I just gave her a bath after reading that letter and made sure there was nothing on her! LOL Thanks for the much needed hugs Jose!
Hi ya Tayla! Wow you sure made a lot of sense here! I sure hope that student who has the MRSA heals quickly! I didn't know that MRSA is resistant to most antibiotics!!! wow!! Thank you for your reply, Tayla!
Hi Alison! Thank you so very much for those links!! Your such a sweetie to send this on. I put them into my favorites.
Hello Jllenrad! You mentioned Ohio and I freaked! We are from Ohio!!
You mentioned several cases have been reported in schools around Ohio, plus several other states? Oh my gosh, this is scary! Thanks for the "Heads up" on everything!
Hi Mrs D. Thanks for your reply! You mentioned that little kids are the highest at risk! wonder why that's so?? There are adults that are much worse off then children when it comes to cleaning themselves! You also mentioned about keeping you immune system in good shape, is important too.That is so true!! Thank you for your reply back, Mrs. D. Again, thank you all for responding and giving good advice on this. I am much calmer now!! Ya, right.. LOL ~Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote