View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 09:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Another Baad *** Flare

Yesterday AM I felt so much better after Dr. J started me me on Utram ER and I increased my Lexapro on my own.
He feels that surgery may cause more reprocustions of CRPS, RSD & FM.
So its another catch 22.
My issue is getting down the swelling from the subclavian artery and veins and calming down the throbbing ulnar nerve in my extremities.

Well, I took a couple of hours to clean (me clean? my housekeeper moved to Oregon) the sunroom from ALL the dirt, soot and crap from the fires. A new housekeeper starts next week.

Started feeling achy and lethargic around 1pm, layed down slept for 3 hours.
My girfirend came over to be my hands to put up holiday
Well, within 20 minutes my whole body shut down like it did last April when I called 911.
The aches, pains, inability to move my extremities and temp spike.
She imediately drove me home and I dropped a handful of my narcotic pharmacy.
I refused to go sit in the ER for 6 hrs.
She sat with me till my body calmed down.

I cried knowing I couldnt go see my grandkids today and go to a home tour which I won a free ticket.
This is crap
At least with chemo you counted the days when it was over.
And knew you could DO IT
With TOS its a walking alien never knowing when its going to turn on you at the worst moment in time.

As I re visit the RSD, CRPS and FM sites, it is so understandable.
But seems to be increasing.
Why??

Called this afternoon to leave a message for Doc J what had happened and they connected me immediately with his partner, Dr Shimizo.
I just wanted to let him know what happened and if there was something else I should have done.
He was so kind and agreed that I did the right thing with the drug combinations.
I am so lucky and grateful to have a caring group to actually get on the phone with me.

Some said this on the board
My pain and flares DO NOT abide by dr's 9-5, M-F schedule
We need to know what to do, what pain we are treating and with what drugs, exercise or movement.

So thats my story
Back to bed and more muscle relaxing crazy drugs.
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote