Thread: Xienite
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 11:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default yes i was

thank you , yes i am just trying to be supportive, want you all to know that you are not alone. even though we don't really know each other we are all here to help each other, i sure am hoping i say this right sometimes i get off track don't mean too. I just want to help. i know what it's like to be alone, even if you have someone, i have my children but sometimes i still feel alone, you know what i mean. I have lost alot, at 16 my husband to be drowned at 28 my husband got killed (hit by a train) next boyfrind died of cancer, then one had a heart attact now the worst of all my dear loved missed brother at the young age of 48 to cancer i will never be the same but i continue on why you may ask ,because i have to for my kids parents friends, i guess for everyone but myself, which i am trying to change, so yes i feel your pain, but i also feel what it is like to live when someone dies and i wouldn't do that to anyone no matter what, it really is very hard to be the last one standing if you know what i mean but it is the right thing to do. so please remember we are loved and if anyone needs to talk anytime i can let me know, i will try to help. don't know if i did as i am not so good with how i say things sometimes but i want you all to know ,,,I CARE deb
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote